Do I need a domain name?
Yes, a domain name is the web address for your website. If you don’t have one, we can register one for you. Contact us and we’ll research available names and register one for you (the domain name registration fee for the first year is included in all our website packages).
I already have a domain name. What do I need to do?
Before the website is ready to launch, you will need to point the domain name to our servers. Alternatively, you could provide us with the log in information to your domain name register, and we could point the domain ourselves.
Do I need a logo?
It is a good idea for any business to have a logo for marketing purposes. If you currently don’t have one, or would like a brand new one, we provide logo design services starting at $150.
All website packages include e-mail set-up and e-mail hosting. You will be able to access your e-mail through a web interface (like Yahoo Mail), or we could forward it to the e-mail address of your choice.
Do you provide training on how to update the website?
Prior to launching, we offer one to one training on updating the website. We’ll also make available to you a comprehensive step by step guide, just in case you get stuck. And of course, you could call/e-mail us with any questions.
I don’t want to update the website myself. What options do I have?
While the interface is very simple to use, and anyone could update the website, we know that sometimes people don’t want to or just don’t have the time. We have therefore designed discounted maintenance packages, to keep updates timely and inexpensive. Also, our website packages include at least 1 hour of website work, which is most of the time sufficient for regular updates, like update the menu, events, etc.
What kind of maintenance is included in the website packages?
All website development packages include all site errors, and al least 1 hour of website work.
What kind of customer support do you offer?
We offer full customer support 24/7 by e-mail, and phone support during regular business hours, Monday through Friday.
How do you go about designing my website?
We start with a design consultation, where we go over all aspects of the graphic look for your website: color scheme, layout options, current marketing materials, competitor websites, etc. Following the consultation, we’ll come up with a design concept and we’ll submit it for you review. We’ll adjust the concept as necessary to completely satisfy your needs and requirements.
How long will it take to have my website up and running?
All websites, depending on complexity, will be ready to launch within 2 to 4 weeks from project start (provided we receive timely input from you)
Do I need to sign a contract?
We work on a contract basis, both for your protection and ours. The contract will include a confidentiality agreement, a money back guarantee if work is not performed as specified, a statement of work and payment schedule. Contracts are valid for one year, and they renew automatically unless cancelled by either party.
5 top reasons why our website packages are an excellent buy:
1. Our websites are designed from the get go to work with and integrate with Barhopps. Updating information on Barhopps will automatically update the website (events, menus, etc.) which in turn will update your Facebook page and social networks.
2. With our custom design services, you will get a website that is uniquely yours. Your website will not be the plug in your logo and pictures sort. Our graphic designers will work with you to get just the website you envisioned.
3. As we are focusing on your particular market, we have already developed the back end functionality for your bar or restaurant website, and can integrate it flawlessly into your website, at reduced cost and development time.
4. Our services don’t stop with developing a great website. In fact, that is just the beginning. We have included, for the monthly fee, a bargain priced bundle of services: website hosting, website maintenance (fixing all website errors), website work (just this, in itself, is worth almost as much as the monthly fee), and advanced online marketing features for the premium and deluxe packages.
5. As a full web development and marketing company, we can handle any kind of custom functionality or on line marketing initiative, and implement it quickly and efficiently.
What do I need to do to get started?
You can either e-mail us your contact info with a convenient time for a consultation, or call us at (313) 444-5508.